Wednesday 14 November 2012

27/10/12 - 28/10/12


Last night I played a couple of sets at the Kingsley Hotel in Manjimup.
There was a small but appreciative crowd so all was good.
I also got to meet a couple of cool local musos in Steve (how could he not be cool with a name like that?) and Gav.
The hotel is run by a friend of Bev and Silvio's and I was fortunate enough to be offered my very own hotel room for three nights which was grouse.
On the Sunday it was a beautiful sunny day and a few of us went to Big Brook for a picnic.
It was a really nice spot for swimming and chilling out.

Big Brook....cool cloud

Lunch was somewhat spoilt when a little girl decided to drop trowl and do a poo right in front of us but I'm sure she felt better afterwards.
Tomorrow I continue the journey south.

No comments:

Post a Comment