Monday 30 January 2012

Introducing Freda

I would like to introduce to you my new best friend, Freda.
Freda is a 1999 Ford people mover but also known under the "Mazda Bongo" lable.



I know next to nothing about cars but she looks sweet, seems to be running ok and if she doesn't shit herself in the next 12 months I'll be one happy camper.
Mum and her friend Karen did a wonderful job sewing curtains and errecting a mozzie net for Freda so sleeping will be as comfortable as possible.



I did entertain thoughts of putting my bloody big fouton mattress in her (complete with my "Surf Mutt" covers) but in the end I went with a more practical single matress.



There were SOME people who thought I was being a bit optimistic/hopeful putting a double matress in anyway. You'll all be eating your words when I bring backpacker Inga home at xmas time to meet the family! :p
Unfortunatelty there was one casualty in the kitting out of Freda - Mum's finger was injured in a sewing mishap. I took a photo of her finger after it was band aided and she told me to delete it because it looked "rude". But of course I didn't because I find photos of fingers that slightly resemble a penis VERY funny:

No comments:

Post a Comment