Friday 8 June 2012

6/6/12


I put an ad on Gumtree asking whether I could use a spare room in someone's house to record a couple of demos for a few hours in return for some gardening or household duties.
Fortunately Naomi from Machan Beach answered the call so I drove around and weeded her lawn for her then recorded demos of a couple of songs I've written since being on the road.
Naomi was interested in what I'm doing as she also writes her own songs so after I recorded my stuff, I recorded Naomi and her daughter singing and will email her the results. I think she was pretty stoked to get the first bit of recording experience under her belt and she said it has inspired her to go further with it down the track. Cool!

Makeshift recording studio at Naomi's place - schweet!

Naomi

Steve (and Angel the dog)



No comments:

Post a Comment