Sunday 5 August 2012

26/7/12

It was Ghan time again today but before I caught the train at midday I saw Jacques 1, Jacques 2 and Silvi from the tour and Jacques 1 and I played some tunes in the rec room at the hostel which was cool.
He plays in a gypsy spanish style which sounded sweet.


Jacques #1 playing some music on my guitar
The gigs on the Ghan this time around were a lot better and I managed to sell a few cds and met some really nice people including Margaret and Judy from WA.
I didn't realise until the end of the trip that the blinds in my cabin could actually go all the way up so unfortunately the only pics I have from the train have the blind in front (d'oh!).
The lovely people who I performed to said they would send through some of the pics they took of me so if they do that I'll put them up on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment