Friday 5 October 2012

1/10/12 - 5/10/12

The next week was spent checking out the sights and delights of Perth city.

Sign says it all...

Perth City
The city seems like a pretty nice place to be...if shopping and/or wearing a business suit is your thing.

Malls

Don't think we're in Broome any more Stevo

Public transport makes it really easy to get about with the free buses that go in continual loops around the city.
The WACA cricket ground is really close to the city too.

The WACA
I saw this sign and thought it must be some sort of joke but I think it's serious? Residential units as part of the cricket ground? What the??!?

Would YOU want to live at the WACA?
There are plenty of parks around the place and the Swan River is a lot bigger than I imagined.

Awwww look at the thirst kangaroo drinking

Fraser Point Wetlands...so close to the city
Kings Park is the biggest and probably the best with the Botanic Gardens and excellent views of the river and city.

I swear one of the bottom buttons this shirt keeps popping open...makes me look like I have a gut though...hang on! Maybe I do! oh....
And a visit to Perth wouldn't be complete without spotting a black swan on the Swan River...

Doesn't get much more Perth than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment