Friday 28 September 2012

23/09/12


The next day was a good one too, and I'm thinking it was WA's way of rewarding me for the long and boring drives earlier in the week.
Today I left the National Park and Exmouth and drove further south to Coral Bay.
Whoah! Coral Bay! That's all I have to say....
I'm normally not one to recommend "must see" places as everyone should be free to find their cool places without being influenced by others but....Whoah!
If you are ever around this way, DEFINITELY go to Coral Bay. And if you're travelling up from Perth, I'd even go as far to say don't bother going further north to Exmouth as Coral Bay has everything it has and is a lot prettier.

Coral Bay...my fave place in the West thus far

It has the beautiful clear blue water where you can swim, snorkel, canoe and you can hire all this stuff from a place right on the beach (which is cheaper than Exmouth btw), there are food stores metres from the beach and a nice picnic area, caravan park and the Ningaloo Resort literally across the road.
So needless to say it was a good day at Coral Bay.

Coral Bay is where it's at.


1 comment:

  1. The beaches are really one of the nicest beach. This is nice. What can I say ?

    ReplyDelete