Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 12 06/02/12

It doesn't seem like I have time to jot down any points apart from what I'm doing each day. I thought I may have time to jot down different thoughts, feelings, theories and other abstract stuff but it hasn't happened yet. I do have a separate notebook where I am putting a few things down but for the moment this blog is acting as means by which I remember what I have done each day. So...
I started with some brekky across the road from the pub overlooking the ocean - haven't got sick of the ocean views yet.

Mmmmm...ocean views...

I then went and had a bit of an explore around Phillip Island. I visited the chocolate factory, a few of the smaller townships (a little bit impressed with a place called Cowes - kinda like Byron but still not Byron) and went around to Seal Rocks and the blowhole though unfortuntately I did not spot any seals. I did spot a "hood"lum though:

Seal spotting on the west siiiiiiide, werd
I also found time to hang ten:

I then drove back around to Inverloch and sussed the place out. Seems like a pretty cool place so I might spend tomorrow here too. After almost two weeks of not really cooking for myself I finally forced myself to get back on the cooking horse with some nice chicken kebabs and some salad....mmmm


Have scoped out a place to free camp tonight so fingers crossed I don't run into any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment