Friday 3 February 2012

Day 8 02/02/12

Well what a chilled out and lazy day it was today. Last night I entertained thoughts of moving on but I was just too chilled to be bothered doing anything today so I didn't!
I woke myself up at 6am to check out the sunrise but was disappointed to see heavy cloud cover so no sunrise for me. I took a few pics but I reckon dusk looks better anyway so no more dawn wake up calls for me.


I then went back to bed to rest my eyes before deciding what to do today then the next thing I know it's 10am! What the?! How could I have slept another 4 hours after going back to bed? Ah well, I had nothing to get up for so I lied in for an hour or so reading before emerging for some brunch.
I then walked to a grassy spot overlooking the ocean which I noticed yesterday and did some yoga and meditation.



I then came back and had a swim and did some more reading before preparing dinner. Pretty boring day one would think but also very relaxing to just go at your own pace and do what you want, when you want. I guess I'd better head back to civilisation tomorrow and reconnect with the humans - I think the kangaroos have had enough of me anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment