Monday 20 February 2012

Day 18 12/2/2012

WORST. DAY. ON TOUR.
Stomach flu + gastro = not good.
Spent all day either going to bathroom, thinking about going to the bathroom, sleeping, listening to talkback radio, feeling so sorry for myself when I should be at the Country Music Festival! Aggghh.
As a funny aside though, I was positioned near the tennis courts and observed this young kid practicing against a brick wall. I heard these grunts and groans and thought he must have been playing against someone, but no, it was just him and the wall. The trouble is, I'm not sure whether he was working more on his groundstrokes or his grunting! Let me put my old person's cap on when I say, "It's a sad state of affairs when these young ones are working on their grunts rather than their backhands". But, it's the way things are heading...
Now something, kinda gross, but very funny (in hindsight) happened that night but I can't reveal in this blog what happened in case it literally incriminates me. So next time you see me at the pub, buy me a pint and I'll tell you the tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment