Friday 16 March 2012

Day 43 - 8/03/12

The Great Ocean Road was beckoning again today so I packed up Freda and continued on.
First stop was the 12 Apostles, though I think there's only eight left now.

What's left of the 12 Apostles

Careful, you may DIE!!!!!

That's me!
I then made a few more stops along the way to look at Lochs and other rock formations.



It was then off to Warrnambool for some lunch and internet.  It seems like a pretty nice place with some parks and nice beaches.
I then drove further around and through Port Fairy and on to Portland via a wind farm.

This time I actually read and heeded the "No Public Access" sign
The night was spent in the Mt Clay State Forest which claims the title of smelliest drop toilet so far on tour. Seriously, it was nose hair singeingly bad - pwoar!

Freda in da forest

No comments:

Post a Comment