Monday 2 April 2012

1/04/12

Well, April Fool's Day today and I flirted with the idea of playing a prank by making up a blog post with an outrageous story but decided against it as it would have caused unnecessary stress for friends and family (but would have been funny).
This morning we went for a walk to the park to check out the bat colony - fortunately we didn't get crapped on in the process.
I've never been crapped on by a bat but I imagine it can't be pleasant and far from boring.


Batastic!

Bunch of bats

We then took a drive to Rainbow Beach for lunch, the weather gods again were shining down with a lovely sunny day.

Lunch at the Phat Fish, Rainbow Beach
After doing such a good job cooking dinner last night, I put Dea to work again, this time cleaning Freda.

Quit smiling at the camera and get back to work! :)
That sounded very chauvinistic, didn't it? Well, if it makes any difference, I helped out a bit too in the cleaning of Freda though Dea did the bulk of it as I was apparently useless at it.
I really appreciated Dea's hospitality and it was good catching up with her and spending a few days in Port Macquarie.
Tomorrow I hit the road again, continuing my journey north. Destination Byron Bay for Bluesfest 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment