Monday 2 April 2012

30/03/12

Today the weather was great, as it has been all week so Dea and I went for a massive walk following a track past some of the main beaches closest to town.
Port Macquarie seems like a pretty good sized place with plenty to offer the resident and traveller.
That afternoon I happened to notice in my FaceBook news feed that a friend from Wagga and fellow muso Brett James was performing at a local hotel tonight.
So Dea and I decided to surprise him and went along to see him play.
His reaction when he finally noticed us in the audience was a classic double take and it amused me no end.
He looked up and saw me then looked back down at his guitar then looked straight back up again and realised it was me and had a look as if to say "you got me, you bastard".
It was good to briefly catch up with Brett after the gig and it goes to show that no matter where you are in the world, you're never far from someone from Wagga!

Former Wagga muso Brett James performing at Port Macquarie. Good bloke with FANTASTIC fashion sense...go the checked shirt and jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment