Monday 2 April 2012

26/03/12

This week was spent getting from Old Bar to Port Macquarie.
Monday morning I did my best Hasselhoff impression and went for a jog along the beach.
When I got back to Freda I encountered the first territorial kookaburras of my life. Any car parked too close to their tree got a good pecking on its roof.

Car pecking Kookaburras
After breakfast I went to Pete's and he was generous enough to spend a few hours showing me the basics of the "Logic" home recording program.
It seems like a pretty powerful program but I think if I had it, I'd be all consumed by it and would forgo eating, sleeping and pooping in order to record pristine versions of my songs at home. But if I ever find myself with a home again I may invest in it.
Pete came up with an acronym for Freda:

Follow the
Road
Everywhere and
Do
Anything
The afternoon was spent hanging about in Taree and ending in some fish and chips by the river.

Aren't I great photographer? See how I have expertly chopped half my head off? In truth, there were some rough nuts coming up behind me so I had to quickly whip the camera out and away before they got closer - I'm SO brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment