Saturday 14 April 2012

2/04/12

Today involved a fair bit of driving, stopping at a few little places along the way.
Before I left Port Macquarie, I had a look around for some gumboots as Bluesfest is notorious for its wet weather but came up empty handed.
I found a lot of designer gumboots for chicks but nothing for big tough blokes like myself. Oh well.
I had a brief rest stop at Kempsey which seemed like a pretty scummy sort of place then continued on to South West Rocks via the tourist drive which involved some pretty narrow road through agricultural country.
South West Rocks seems like a pretty groovy little place with nice beaches and a cool little bay.

Beach at South West Rocks

.I think this is called Horseshoe Bay but don't quote me...
I was hoping to catch up with Brett again as he lives here but ran out of time as I wanted to be further north by nightfall.
Kept driving along the highway and stopped in at Nambucca Heads before finally stopping for the night at Urunga.

No comments:

Post a Comment