Tuesday 24 April 2012

15/04/12


Well Sunday is meant to be a day of rest, so I rested.
Jane and I went for a walk to Tallow Beach. The weather was shite with this drizzly rain but it didn't stop me from going for a "Hasselhoff" along the beach.
After lunch, the weather had improved and we went to the Beach Hotel for a Sunday arvo beer.
Contender for the most boring picture taken on tour yet: The Beach Hotel, Byron Bay

Jane decided to head off in the afternoon so I hung about the hostel for a while then went back to the Beach Hotel to catch up with Sarah, who sings on my cd and her partner Peter.
For those who don't know who Sarah is, here she is in the video for my song "The Runner".



It was good to catch up with Sarah and Peter again over a couple of drinks.
I'm planning to reluctantly leave Byron Bay tomorrow, but what a wonderful couple of weeks it's been with music, beers, sunshine, beaches and friends old & new, what more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment