Wednesday 4 July 2012

14/6/12


I woke up a little dusty this morning after the beers but very happy with last night's gig.
Darby was really happy with how I went too and sent me off with a free lunch - bonus!
My destination today was Undara which is the place where the Lava Tubes are - it's kinda like an outback theme park.
I have a gig there tonight in the bistro.
When I got there I met the big boss, Andrew, who showed me around and told me where I would be staying tonight.
I was expecting to just be given a spot to park Freda and sleep in her tonight but NO...
I ended up staying in their best accommodation, a converted train carriage - sweet!
That's two rooves over my head in two nights...I could get used to this!

My accommodation for the night, suits you, Sir

This was the name of my accomm - LOL. I don't have red hair but maybe the ginger tinge in my beard got me in?

Two roofs in two nights...livin' large!

Freda having a sulk....
That night I got a free feed and drinks and played to a great listening crowd.

Playing at the Undara Bistro
Buoyed by my success of last night, I had no problem talking between songs and ended up selling some cds and had a few other people come up to me and thank me for the entertainment. Success! Definitely on a two day musical high...


2 comments:

  1. I cant believe you stayed in my holiday home without asking T !!!!!!!! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday home...hammock...all the same to me, mate :)

    ReplyDelete