Thursday 19 July 2012

14/7/12


Today I woke up and couldn't be f'd doing anything but drive so I literally jumped from the back to the front and hit the road.
I eventually stopped at Threeways (where I ran into Mini and crew from last night) and fueled up Freda (and myself) and continued on.

Threeways

I drove on for another hour and stopped at Banka Banka station.
I met Bob the manager and he waived my camping fee and gave me a few beers in exchange for doing a gig around the campfire tonight - sweet!
I went for a jog around the property and had a glorious shower and chilled out reading and generally dicking about until campfire time.

Banka Banka Station

Was this before or after my glorious shower? Hard to tell when you're a hippy!
It was good playing around the campfire again and the crowd seemed to enjoy it.

Campfire jams

It was an unexpected financial success too as I sold eight cds and got $73 when Bob passed the hat around (WTF?) There was a $50 note in there which can't be right..I reckon it was meant to be a $5 but whoever put it in, couldn't see too well in the dark, oh well!! :)
A bloke from SA said I have to make sure I pop into Port Lincoln on the way back, so I'll keep that in mind.
Top night.



No comments:

Post a Comment