Thursday 12 July 2012

Undara Tours


Being a member of staff had its perks - like free tours!
My first tour was with Lorina for the two hour tour of the arch.
Here are a few of the pics I took whilst on this tour:

Lorina

The Arch lava tube

Sitting on the inside looking out (Chisel Cold?)

On another day, tour guides Tim and Allison were kind enough to offer me a private tour of the wind tunnel (that sounds dodgy, doesn't it?).
I liked this one better than the arch and major thanks to Tim and Allison for the tour! You guys are champs!

Alison (left) and Tim (driving)

The best tour guides in the world...or so Alison would have you believe

The wind tunnel....(and to the left, the Gas Bag - haha)

Pretty colours...

nananana Cave Moth!


So yeah, that was the tubes.
All of the tour guides were pretty good people and I was their favourite person at Undara because they were relieved from night time activity duty while I was there, playing around the campfire at night. A win-win for both parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment