Wednesday 9 May 2012

3/5/12


It was pizza base time again today.
Some kids came in this morning to help out but they soon got sick of it and magically disappeared after an hour or so.
This left Col, Michael, Claire and myself to churn out the bases until lunch time.
After lunch we were joined by Paul, Nick, Matt and Shareen and rolled bases and had so many laughs all afternoon.
They're all really genuine people and I'm enjoying spending time with them and having a laugh.
Word is getting around about my performance on stage the other night and Col is saying I need to keep adjusting my cap as my head expands.
Nick has recently closed his family business after years of slaving away as a jeweller in Hervey Bay. It's funny the more people I talk to the more I'm realising that I'm not the only one giving away the 9 to 5 and searching for something a bit more meaningful out of life.

Pizza peeps: Claire, me, DJ, Col with his face covered by the pan, Shereen, Nick and Paul

This pic shows Col at the back, actually he should have kept it covered, hey?

After dinner I went to Fred's camp for a a beer and to play some tunes. We were soon joined by some guys camping nearby who sat down for a listen too.
We then went over to the Lunar Stage to have a listen to another jam before heading back to camp for a well earned rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment