Wednesday 9 May 2012

4/5/12


Pretty exciting day today as it will be the first official day of the Festival with everyone arriving and reaping the rewards of our hard work during the week.
I did a double shift in the kitchen today with Claire, DJ, Mirry and others.
I caught up with Steve Tyson at lunch time which was good. Steve is playing a few times over the weekend and also wrote a great review of my Cd for "Trad N Now" Magazine and is a really good dude.
After our kitchen shift, Fred and I went back to Claire and Dj's camp for a beer and wind down from what has been a pretty busy but good week.
At night we just went around to the various stages checking out the bands that were playing. Apart from bands there were belly dancers, acrobats and all sorts of other entertainment on offer.
Steve Tyson and his Industrious Felons

Day 1 of Wintermoon

I also ran into Richard Perso who I hadn't seen for years and had a god chat to him and his Dad.
I'm really looking forward to the next few days, chilling out to the music and hanging out with my new mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment