Wednesday 9 May 2012

7/5/12


Very cruisy and laid back day today.
The Festival organisers throw the gates open today for anyone who wants to come in, free of charge.
This morning I went over to the Blackboard Stage to watch Steve Tyson play as he said he was going to road test a few new songs.
This gave me the idea to also put my name down and try a new song called "Older, wiser" which seemed to go over pretty well.
I was then joined on stage by Rob and Frank and we played through a couple of my songs in an impromptu fashion which was fun.
Surprisingly enough, the rest of the afternoon was spent hanging out and listening to music.
After dinner I went around to Matt and Nick's camp and we had a nice little jam around their camp fire until 1am - a great way to finish what has been a wonderful week of music, new friends, laughs and good times.

There's nothing quite like a campfire jam - that's Matt with the guitar - a real fine fellow

No comments:

Post a Comment