Wednesday 9 May 2012

26/04/12


Today it was time to leave Brisbane.
It was good catching up with some good friends and having a few laughs.
There was nothing much that was too exciting today. I just headed up the highway after lunch and after I passed Caloundra, I was officially the furthest north that I had ever been in Australia.
I ended up stopping for the night at a nice little spot called Petrie Park which is just south of Maryborough.
The "Camps 6" book that I got for xmas has certainly been of great use since I've been on the road - there is no way I would have known about, let alone found this spot as there were no signs off the highway.
There were quite a few nomads there but the spot closest to the river was free so I popped Freda in there and went about having some din dins.

Freda by tha riverside mother...

River

Dude eating an apple by the river
The sun is setting realy early and quickly now which is a bit of a bummer but hey, what can you do?

The sunset looked better in real life...seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment